2 What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small file, typically of letters and numbers that we send to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk by our web server. This, for example, allows our website to recognize a user’s device when a connection has been established between the web server and the web browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to ensure the website works, or works more efficiently or to present you with customized web pages that make the experience when visiting the website more personal and more responsive to your individual needs.
- administer services;
- remember your preferences;
- track your movements around our website;
- enable you to navigate between webpages more efficiently;
- gather information about our user base as a whole;
- help us understand how our website is used so we can improve it;
The purpose for each cookie we use is set out below. In many cases, cookies collect e.g. IP addresses which are personal data. Where cookies are placed by third parties on our website, those personal data are collected by, or transferred to, such third parties. Where we transfer your personal data to third parties outside the European Economic Area or the UK, we will have in place Standard Contractual Clauses. You can contact us under the below contact details in order to obtain a copy of those Standard Contractual Clauses.
4 What kind of cookies does this website use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are required for our website to operate and for the functionality offered to work as designed. Strictly necessary cookies cannot be rejected and serve our legitimate interest in providing our website services. If you do not consent to these cookies, please exit the website.
- Preferences cookies – these cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made in the past, Preferences cookies allow us to provide a better user experience on this website, These cookies are only used if you consent to it in the Cookie Consent Tool.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies collect information about how you use our website, for example which pages you visited, and for how long you viewed a page. These cookies are only used if you consent to it in the Cookie Consent Tool.
- Functional Cookie - these cookies are used to enhance the performance of a website. Without them, certain functions of the website may not be available. Cookie Consent Tool.
Details of the specific cookies we use can be found in section 9 below.
You can make the following choices on cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies must be set on your device when you visit us to permit our website to function. Since these cookies are required to view our website, we do not request your consent.
- Preferences, Analytics and session cookies will only be stored or accessed on your device with your consent. You are prompted for your consent for these cookies when you first visit our website. You can change your preferences or withdraw your consent at any time by accessing the “Cookies Preferences” link on any page or by clicking here.
- You can also block some or all of the cookies our website uses by adjusting the settings on your web browser or device. Please refer to your browser or device help instructions to learn more about cookies and how to manage their use. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
You can also visit www.internetcookies.org for more information on cookies and how you may configure your device or browser. Where a third party organisation setting the cookie provides an automated disabling tool in respect of its cookie(s), we list the name of that organisation, the category of cookies it sets, the cookie type (either session or persistent and the duration details for persistent cookies) together with a link to its automated disabling tool in section 10 below. In all other cases, we list the names of the cookies themselves, their source at the date of this Cookies Policy and the cookie type so that you can easily identify and disable them if you want through your browser controls. If you elect to disable cookies, (i) you will need to repeat this process if you use another device or change browsers, and (ii) please be aware that some of the functionality of our website may be impaired.
6 How Long Do Cookies Stay on Your Device?
Each cookie has its own retention period. This means that the length of time that a cookie will be on your browser or device varies. Persistent cookies may persist until they are deleted or may expire after a set period of time. Session cookies are only on your browser or device while you visit our website. The retention for each cookie is listed in the “Details of Specific Cookies” section below. You can remove persistent cookies by following the instructions listed in the “What Choices Can You Make for Cookies” section.
7 How to contact us
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy or our privacy practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Address: PolyNovo Limited, 2/320 Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207, Australia
Phone: +61 (0) 3 8681 4050
8 Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may amend this Cookies Policy from time to time. We will do so by posting updates to this page. If changes to this Cookies Policy or the cookies we use require your consent, we may prompt you to make new choices when you visit our website.
9 Details of specific cookies
We use the following specific cookies:
|com.adobe.reactor.dataElementCookiesMigrated||PolyNovo||Used in context with the cache-function on the web site, facilitating data transfer between Adobe DTM onto Adobe Launch. Works to speed up the website||Persistent||Strictly necessary|
|PHPSESS||PHP||To maintain the user's session||One day||Strictly necessary|
|Google Analytics, Google tag manager||Google Analytics||Used to collect information about how visitors use our site.||Some of the cookies set for this purpose are automatically removed from your device once you close your browser. Others may last for a period of up to 24 months from your last visit to our site||Analytics cookie|
|yourir-9db2e75b4f6b8a98-last-autoupdate||yourir.info||Enhances users experience of updated share prices||Persistent||Functionality cookie|
|cookieconsent_status||PolyNovo||To store cookie consent preferences||Persistent||Preference cookie|
This Cookie Information for User was last updated on March 2023